Looking to add a new food to your betta or tropical fish’s diet?
Hikari Micro Wafers are a nice option. They are smaller than the usual pellet and fish such as Tetras can even eat them. I feed my Harlequin Rasboras these a few times a week and they eat them in one bite and never spit them out (which can be a sign the food is too large).
While they do sink, it isn’t as quick as some other foods and it gives the top-dwelling fish a chance to eat them. The micro wafters that do make it to the bottom are enjoyed by various types of Cory Catfish in my tanks. I’ve never seen a betta that wouldn’t eat this type of fish food either.
Some of the benefits of feeding your fish Hikari Micro Wafers include:
- Promotes superior growth and overall health
- A miniature (micro) wafer developed specifically for most tropical fish to easily devour — designed for all small and medium sized tropical fish especially tetras, livebearers, Cichlids and Catfishes.
- A complete and balanced combination of premium proteins
- Contains Vitamin A, C, D3, E
- Rich in Spirulina and Astaxanthin to promote vivid coloration
- Expect improved water quality over flake feeding
Guaranteed Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein 44% min
Crude Fat 8% min
Crude Fiber 2% max
Moisture 10% max
Crude Ash 13% max
Phosphorus 2% min
As always, remember a variety of a few different types of food in your fish’s diet is important to keep them healthy. View other ideas of what to feed your betta or tropical fish, and the pros and cons to each type of food: Betta Food: What to Feed Your Fish
Hikari Micro Wafers Fish Food, 1.58-Ounce